Last night, AVEENO® Global Ambassador Jennifer Aniston showed off her glowing skin at the premiere of her new film, Horrible Bosses 2. Jen’s make-up artist, Angela Levin, created the star’s natural look with the help of AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Read on for Angela’s insider beauty secrets to recreate this look!
JENNIFER ANISTON PREMIERE LOOK FOR “HORRIBLE BOSSES 2” ON NOVEMBER 20TH
BY CELEBRITY MAKE-UP ARTIST ANGELA LEVIN
· I started the day by hydrating Jen’s skin with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. It truly makes a big difference for make-up application—not only does it help moisturize the skin, but also evens skin tone and texture.
· I proceeded by applying a small amount of foundation using CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet in 40 Beige using my fingers instead of a brush with a circular motion to blend the make-up into her skin.
· For her eyes I used all four colors of CHANEL Tisse Mademoiselle, applying the gold shade on her eye lids. I used La Ligne De CHANEL Duo as the top eye liner and CHANEL Le Crayon Yeux in Brun Cuivre as the lower liner, and finished off with three layers of Black CHANEL Mascara Intense.
· To finish the look I dusted CHANEL Les Beiges Bronzer in N50 over her face.
· Since the dress revealed her shoulders, I mixed AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion with CHANEL Soleil Tan De CHANEL Liquid Bronzer to bronze and moisturize skin – creating her signature California glow.
Beauty products celebrity makeup artist Angela Levin used to create Jennifer Aniston’s “Horrible Bosses 2” red carpet look!