Actress and fellow Aveeno brand ambassador Jennifer Aniston looked absolutely beautiful at the premiere of her upcoming film, Cake at the Toronto Film Festival this week. The film has generated Oscar buzz surrounding Ms. Aniston, and so is her fabulous look. You would never know that it has been over 10 years since Jennifer Aniston last played the role of Rachel Green on our favorite show on the planet, Friends, she looks exactly the same!
Jennifer’s makeup artist Angela Levin was kind enough to dish on how she created Aniston’s natural look at the Toronto Film Festival premiere and the makeup products she used, so we can recreate this gorgeous look in the comfort of our own homes!
JENNIFER ANISTON PREMIERE LOOK FOR “CAKE” TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL ON SEPTEMBER 9TH
BY CELEBRITY MAKE-UP ARTIST ANGELA LEVIN
- I started the day by prepping Jen’s skin with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. It’s very gentle and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh, making it a perfect surface for makeup application.
- I proceed by applying AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 on her face and neck. Jen loves this moisturizer – it feels light on the skin and is very effective in keeping it hydrated and toned throughout the day.
- I then applied a light coat of foundation by CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet, in two colors – 60 Beige on her neck and outer areas of her face and 50 Beige in the center. By doing that it makes the eye area, lips and cheeks slightly brighter.
- I then used CHANEL Les Beiges in N50 as a bronzer on her forehead, chin and cheek using the brush that comes with the compact. I love this product because it’s matte and I can build the application to heavier or lighter.
- For her checks, I mixed CHANEL Cream Blush in Chamade with Make Up For ever Cream Blush 335 and gently applied using my fingers, creating a sun kissed natural look.
- After applying all the creams and powders I focused on her eyes and used a combination of Revlon Eye Shadow Chocolate and Melon and Edward Bess Prismette Eye Shadow Quad in Cosmic Bliss. They are all rich warm colors that really bring out Jen’s gorgeous blue eyes. I always finish the eyes with the one and only inimitable intense CHANEL mascara in black – no eye liner was used for this look.
- To finish the look I slightly filled her eye brows with Senna Sketch-A-Brow pencil in light taupe.
Beauty products Angela Levin used to create Jennifer Aniston’s natural look at the Toronto Film Festival premiere for her film Cake!