98 degrees frontman, NFL fan and new dad, Nick Lachey has teamed up with Tide in honor of the 90th anniversary of the first NFL game played (in October 1920) to encourage fans to “Show Us Your Colors”. The proud papa posed for this wonderful photo below of he and son Camden John “C.J.” in their matching Cincinnati Bengals jerseys; and Tide is asking NFL fans to do the same, by uploading a photo showcasing a time when they were “proud to wear their teams colors” to Tide.com or Facebook.com/Tide by November 30th. The lucky winner will win an all expense paid trip to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Nick stated: “As a diehard NFL fan, I am thrilled to be a part of Tide’s ‘Show Us Your Colors’ campaign and show how I’m passing along the love of my team to my son. Football is more than just a game—it’s a lifestyle and a game where your team’s colors mean everything. I can’t wait to work with Tide, the brand that keeps these colors true.”
Celeb Image: Bengal Fans Nick Lachey and Son Camden John Team Up With Tide and Show Us Their Colors!
- Published: 2 years ago on October 11, 2012
- By: Candace Rose
- Last Modified: October 11, 2012 @ 7:32 pm
- Filed Under: Entertainment, Sports
- Tagged With: camden john lachey, cincinnati bengals, cincinnati bengals fans nick lachey and camden john lachey, Nick Lachey, nick lachey and son camden john lachey, nick lachey and vanessa's son camden john, super bowl XLVII new orleans louisiana february 3 2013, tide show us your colors, tide.com
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: email@example.com
Subscribe to Candace Rose Newsletter
- Easy Snack & Appetizer Recipes Using Rold Gold Pretzel Thins For Your Next Party!
- Fashion: Cinco De Mayo Party Dresses, Tops, Shorts, Skirts, Shoes and More!
- Cinco de Mayo Tostada Party, Lime-a-Ritas, Avocado Mango Salsa and Paletas with Chef “Uchi”
- Shopbop and Born Free Team Up with Fashion Designers to End HIV
- On My Fashion List: 30 Trendy Slip On Sneakers for Women, Spring and Summer 2014 Style!
- My Garden Rose and Sweet Pea Floral Inspiration Board for ProFlowers
- Fashion: 35 Festive Kentucky Derby Hats Just in Time for May 3rd, 2014!
- Video: “The Nightly News” Brian Williams Raps Gin & Juice on “The Tonight Show”
- Fashion: 40 Kentucky Derby Party Dresses Perfect for May 3, 2014!
- Aveeno Ambassador: Aveeno Daily Challenge Week Two De-Stressing Update
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those interviewed and/or featured on Candace Rose Anderson.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.