98 degrees frontman, NFL fan and new dad, Nick Lachey has teamed up with Tide in honor of the 90th anniversary of the first NFL game played (in October 1920) to encourage fans to “Show Us Your Colors”. The proud papa posed for this wonderful photo below of he and son Camden John “C.J.” in their matching Cincinnati Bengals jerseys; and Tide is asking NFL fans to do the same, by uploading a photo showcasing a time when they were “proud to wear their teams colors” to Tide.com or Facebook.com/Tide by November 30th. The lucky winner will win an all expense paid trip to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Nick stated: “As a diehard NFL fan, I am thrilled to be a part of Tide’s ‘Show Us Your Colors’ campaign and show how I’m passing along the love of my team to my son. Football is more than just a game—it’s a lifestyle and a game where your team’s colors mean everything. I can’t wait to work with Tide, the brand that keeps these colors true.”
Celeb Image: Bengal Fans Nick Lachey and Son Camden John Team Up With Tide and Show Us Their Colors!
- Published: 2 years ago on October 11, 2012
- By: Candi
- Last Modified: October 11, 2012 @ 7:32 pm
- Filed Under: Entertainment, Sports
- Tagged With: camden john lachey, cincinnati bengals, cincinnati bengals fans nick lachey and camden john lachey, Nick Lachey, nick lachey and son camden john lachey, nick lachey and vanessa's son camden john, super bowl XLVII new orleans louisiana february 3 2013, tide show us your colors, tide.com
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Candace Rose Newsletter
- Former Mafia Boss Michael Franzese Talks “God The Father” Film, Family and Faith – Interview
- Decorate Your Home With San Francisco Giants 2014 World Series Home Decor, Entertaining Must Haves
- “Manzo’d With Children” Star Albie Manzo Talks BLK Beverages, “Real Housewives of New Jersey” and Thoughts on Former Co-Stars Teresa and Joe Giudice
- Fashion: San Francisco Giants 2014 World Series CHAMPIONS Clothing For Women, Men and Children!
- Images: Giuliana Rancic, Cat Sadler, Ali Fedotowsky Sneak Peek “E! True Hollywood Story: Who Killed Elsa?”
- How To Choose The Perfect Health Insurance Plan For You & Your Family During Open Enrollment with Dr. Scott T. Josephs – Interview
- Mic Co-Founder, CEO Chris Altchek Talks Elections, And How Voters Can Be Informed in Less Time With Bing Elections – Interview
- Travelgirl Magazine’s Stephanie Oswald Shares Secrets To Planning the Perfect Fall Trip And Where To Find The Best Deals!
- Beauty: Mac Holiday Makeup Kits and Palettes Make Perfect Gifts For You and Friends
- Video: King, LeBron James “The First Home Game” Sprite Video and Cleveland Cavaliers #23 Jerseys!
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those interviewed and/or featured on Candace Rose Anderson.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.