98 degrees frontman, NFL fan and new dad, Nick Lachey has teamed up with Tide in honor of the 90th anniversary of the first NFL game played (in October 1920) to encourage fans to “Show Us Your Colors”. The proud papa posed for this wonderful photo below of he and son Camden John “C.J.” in their matching Cincinnati Bengals jerseys; and Tide is asking NFL fans to do the same, by uploading a photo showcasing a time when they were “proud to wear their teams colors” to Tide.com or Facebook.com/Tide by November 30th. The lucky winner will win an all expense paid trip to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Nick stated: “As a diehard NFL fan, I am thrilled to be a part of Tide’s ‘Show Us Your Colors’ campaign and show how I’m passing along the love of my team to my son. Football is more than just a game—it’s a lifestyle and a game where your team’s colors mean everything. I can’t wait to work with Tide, the brand that keeps these colors true.”
Celeb Image: Bengal Fans Nick Lachey and Son Camden John Team Up With Tide and Show Us Their Colors!
- Published: 2 years ago on October 11, 2012
- By: Candace Rose
- Last Modified: October 11, 2012 @ 7:32 pm
- Filed Under: Entertainment, Sports
- Tagged With: camden john lachey, cincinnati bengals, cincinnati bengals fans nick lachey and camden john lachey, Nick Lachey, nick lachey and son camden john lachey, nick lachey and vanessa's son camden john, super bowl XLVII new orleans louisiana february 3 2013, tide show us your colors, tide.com
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: email@example.com
Subscribe to Candace Rose Newsletter
- HGTV’s David Bromstad Talks Interior Design Trends, Coffee-Mate, Flipping The Block and GIVEAWAY!
- Julianne Hough and Helio Castroneves Pair Up at Verizon IndyCar Event in LA!
- Fashion: My Trendy MLB San Francisco Giants, AT&T Park Outfit for Fall!
- The Real Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort Talks Truth Behind His Success Tour and Shares Business Tips for Entrepreneurs with Candace Rose
- Fashion: Back To School Shopbop and East Dane Trendy Must Haves
- Fashion: America’s Got Talent Judge Heidi Klum Looks Gorgeous in Zac Posen Gown at Primetime Emmy’s
- Images: Fashion Forward Heidi Klum, Laura Prepon, Amanda Peet and Celebs on Primetime Emmy Red Carpet!
- Images: Pitching Phenom Mo’ne Davis and Taney Dragons Teammates Welcome Home Rally!
- Images: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and Celebs at 2014 MTV VMAs
- Watch: Jimmy Fallon Pen Thank You Notes to Mo’ne Davis, Rick Perry, Dennis the Menace; Guests Ethan Hawke, Amy Sedaris and The Secret Sisters
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those interviewed and/or featured on Candace Rose Anderson.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.