98 degrees frontman, NFL fan and new dad, Nick Lachey has teamed up with Tide in honor of the 90th anniversary of the first NFL game played (in October 1920) to encourage fans to “Show Us Your Colors”. The proud papa posed for this wonderful photo below of he and son Camden John “C.J.” in their matching Cincinnati Bengals jerseys; and Tide is asking NFL fans to do the same, by uploading a photo showcasing a time when they were “proud to wear their teams colors” to Tide.com or Facebook.com/Tide by November 30th. The lucky winner will win an all expense paid trip to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Nick stated: “As a diehard NFL fan, I am thrilled to be a part of Tide’s ‘Show Us Your Colors’ campaign and show how I’m passing along the love of my team to my son. Football is more than just a game—it’s a lifestyle and a game where your team’s colors mean everything. I can’t wait to work with Tide, the brand that keeps these colors true.”
Celeb Image: Bengal Fans Nick Lachey and Son Camden John Team Up With Tide and Show Us Their Colors!
- Published: 2 years ago on October 11, 2012
- By: Candi
- Last Modified: October 11, 2012 @ 7:32 pm
- Filed Under: Entertainment, Sports
- Tagged With: camden john lachey, cincinnati bengals, cincinnati bengals fans nick lachey and camden john lachey, Nick Lachey, nick lachey and son camden john lachey, nick lachey and vanessa's son camden john, super bowl XLVII new orleans louisiana february 3 2013, tide show us your colors, tide.com
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Candace Rose Newsletter
- How To Recreate Julianne Hough’s Slick Back Bob and Rita Ora’s Top Knot Updo from the American Music Awards!
- Tech Expert Katie Linendoll’s Awesome Holiday Apps, Black Friday Promo Codes and Gadgets!
- Fashion: 30% off J.Crew Winter Picks for Girls Just In Time for Holiday Gift Giving!
- Fashion: Gorgeous Lace Dresses Fab for Holiday Parties and Winter Weddings!
- How To Spruce Up Your Home for Winter with Danny Lipford and Chelsea Lipford Wolf of Today’s Homeowner
- DIY Mason Jars and Holiday Entertaining Essentials with Jennifer Farrell of Jennifer Farrell Designs – Interview
- Easy Ways To Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed and Get The Most Out Of Your Internet Connection with Tech Expert, Duncan Potter – Interview
- Recipe: Learn To Make “The Chew” Clinton Kelly Applesauce Cake
- Recipe: Learn To Make “The Chew” Daphne Oz Vegetarian Golden Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Currants Thanksgiving Side Dish
- Recipe: Learn To Make “The Chew” Chef Michael Symon’s Ham and Turkey Cutlets with Gravy
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those interviewed and/or featured on Candace Rose Anderson.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.