Fashion designer and Glamour magazine's September guest editor and cover model, Ms. Victoria Beckham herself, handpicked British band and “Glad You Came" hit makers The Wanted to appear in Glamour's first ever "Full-On Fashion" issue which will be available on newsstands and digitally on Tuesday, August 7th.
Here's a sneak peek of the guys with models in this mod-inspired fashion spread!
Check out what the guys had to say about fashion and style below…
· “It’s scary getting groomed. There’s pressure to look decent— that’s a hard task!” says Nathan.
· “I like fingers running through my hair,” (note his shaved head!) says Max.
· A super-stylish-boy problem, “If you dress awesome all the time, when you make an effort, it doesn’t have as much impact,” according to Jay.
· “I know how to dress up,” says Siva.
· “Growing up, I was inspired by Nirvana, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Anything with a guitar, really,” says Tom.
For more information on The Wanted in Glamour please follow the link:
Photo/Fashion credits: Photographed by Frederike Helwig, the models pictured with the band wear a Marc Jacobs coat, blouse, skirt, hat, socks and heels and Blumarine pants (on Charlene) and a Marc Jacobs jacket, skirt, hat, socks and heels, AllSaints shirt, Banana Republic pants and Marni earrings (on Lydia Charron). The band wears: a Gucci jacket, Louise Vuitton shirt, Ray-Ban sunglasses (on Max); an Etro blazer and shirt, American Apparel pants (on Jay); a Diesel Black Gold jacket, Tom Ford shirt, Joe's pants, Dsquared2 boots (on Siva); a Thomas Pink shirt, Ray-Ban sunglasses, George Cox Footwear boots (on Tom); and a Topman jacket, Acne shirt, American Apparel pants, The Generic Man shoes (on Nathan).