Happy Weekend!

The dog trainer is coming by today to whip Freddy & Francesca into shape! It couldn't come at a better time, Freddy decided to relieve himself on my shoe, I don't mean any shoe, but the one I happened to be wearing (in the house mind you, and no he hasn't started lifting his leg, thankfully and they're uggs 🙁 ) and Franny feels the need to leave "presents" by every door in the casa. They may be the biggest brats ever but the stress of caring for them is nothing compared to the fear we experienced last week, when we thought we were going to lose our Lucy girl. Thankfully she is much better but her baby bro and sis are still misbehavin'!

Hope you have a great weekend and if you haven't signed up to win a $40 gift certificate to CSN Stores, please be sure and do so, I'll be picking a winner on Monday evening! =)

1. May 21, 2010 / 4:27 am

What a cutie!!! Awww!!!!! I’m so sorry about your shoe though!!!! Hope all goes well with the trainer! Happy weekend!! 🙂

2. May 21, 2010 / 4:48 am

Ohmigosh, I thought I had the cutest dog ever, but it turns out you do! Good luck with the trainer.

3. May 21, 2010 / 2:42 pm

if that doesn’t get them to shape up i don’t know what will. they sure are cute and hard to discipline i’m sure. good luck and enjoy your weekend!

4. May 21, 2010 / 5:48 pm

Deares Candi, Freddy & Francesca are both such a cutie!! I hope the trainning went well and they had lots of fun! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you and yours!

5. May 23, 2010 / 6:52 am

oh what a naughty freddie!! (i am giggling by the way) He is just marking you as his territory!!!!!
    Hope the training went well. The training I had with sassy was fantastic. She is only naughty sometimes, when she is mad at me for something thank goodness isn’t often.

happy weekend.
    xx
    callie

ps you’re welcome my friend.

6. May 23, 2010 / 9:09 pm

Hmm … it seems my first comment disappeared.

Your puppy is so cute! That lil’ face almost makes all of the misbehaving okay!

7. May 24, 2010 / 1:25 am

He hasn’t started lifting his leg yet and the trainer doesn’t think it’s marking…trust me that was my first inclination! We think his having to relieve himself 24/7 has something to do with the surgery he had a few months ago…poor guy! Poor me, he’s eaten all my shoes!!! Hope you had a good weekend 🙂

8. May 24, 2010 / 1:26 am

Thanks everyone! My little Franny has her head under my arm as I’m typing. She can be cute at times 😉