One of My Latest….

Peach Dahlia With Morning Dew, originally uploaded by candy_rose.

Morning Dew Peach Dahlia – Dolce Chic / Candace Rose ETSY

Here's one of my latest prints! I just love it!!! I finally got around to hanging up a few prints on my wall, and I can't get over how pretty it looks!!!! I can't believe I waited so long to do so. They're the first things I see when I wake up in the morning, and brighten up my day instantly! =) (I'll share "the wall" next week)

*** As always, all photography prints are available in various sizes and/or frameable photo note cards. Here's an added bonus – any purchases made in my shop come with a free gift!

1. February 18, 2010 / 9:24 am

This is my all-time fave!!!! Wow.

It’s quite possible that if our baby is a girl, I’m going to design her nursery around this photo! Beautiful!

2. February 18, 2010 / 9:44 am

That is the sweetest thing ever! =) Funny you should mention that, Bloomacious did a giveaway with my prints over the summer and promoted them as photos for baby girls. I’d never thought about it ’til then. I didn’t realize until I hung my own, how calming my pictures are. I’m determined to wallpaper my wall in them! hahaha

3. February 18, 2010 / 12:31 pm

That is tres lovely. You have such a fabulous eye!

4. February 19, 2010 / 9:15 am

now that is something to wake up to. it is so pretty, i love the water droplets and the depth of field. very soft. looking forward to seeing your wall. enjoy your weekend!

5. February 20, 2010 / 1:29 pm

so pretty! and glad you put up your own prints, it’s so great to see your own work up on your walls.

6. February 21, 2010 / 6:30 am

Oh my goodness! This one is my favorite!

7. February 22, 2010 / 7:29 am

Oh my goodness Candi, that’s gorgeous! I can’t believe you caught all the lovely dew and everything. You’re fabulous!