Bedroom Decor Ideas

Here are a few bedroom decor images I really love! My mind and body are craving a little relaxation.

I love the brick wall, beautiful chandelier and vintage iron bed.

Feminine with an edge- Country Living

Bedroom-moving-0909-de

I’m a little too indecisive to paint my walls a certain color, but I love the chocolate brown! Oh and that turquoise lamp would look great no matter what! While I’m at it I’ll take the gold frames for my wall!

Brown Bedroom- Country Living

Bedroom4-de

There’s something about this bedroom that I absolutely love. I’m instantly drawn to the beautiful pillars and the stunning chandelier. It reminds me in a way of the cottage in one of my favorite movies, The Holiday!

Shabby Chic Charm- Country Living

CLX0507CHAIR16DG

This comfy bed and pretty chair just make me want to take a nap. Ahhh I could use one right about now!

Soft Neutrals- Country Living

Bedroom12-de
Nap time!

White & Wood Bedroom- Country Living

Bedroom8-de

Talk about gorgeous! I’m loving the gold mirror used as a headboard.

Opulent Bedroom- Country Living

Bedroom51-de

This might be a little girls bedroom, but I would gladly take it as my own!

Girly Country Bedroom- Country Living

Beachy-bedrooms-seashell-curtain-l

Though I’m not 100% crazy on the decor, the setting and beautiful windows have me! Oh to have a career that would allow me to live near the beach is EXACTLY what I desire!

Easy, Breezy- Coastal Living

Beachy-bedrooms-purple-accents-l

We all know I LOVE the color purple, and coral is one of my favorite home decor accessories. Oh and set on the beach? =)

Spare Color- Coastal Living

Share |

1. January 14, 2010 / 4:12 am

I think every home should have one exposed brick wall. They’re gorgeous!

2. January 14, 2010 / 2:17 pm

ohhh, nice 🙂 these make me want to re-do my bedroom. Love the brick wall and the rustic look of the third room.

3. January 14, 2010 / 7:18 pm

the exposed brick is my favorite. i would love a room with it.

4. January 14, 2010 / 11:04 pm

That first room is my dream bedroom! Does it get any better than an exposed brick wall paired with a crystal chandelier?

5. January 15, 2010 / 7:35 am

the brick on the first pic is awesome!

6. June 15, 2010 / 9:46 pm

I just love how every example above has that earthy, natural touch. These are the rooms that people want to live in, rooms that make you so comfortable you’d never want to leave your home.

7. CORINA HERNANDEZ
    December 4, 2010 / 5:44 pm

HEY STRANGER! LOVE YOUR WORK… I WAS LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR MY APARTMENT AND I SAW YOU´RE PICTURE AND THEN I SAW YOU PET, THEN I THOUGH? SHE LOOKS FAMILIAR…

CORINA
    XOXOXO

8. Craftmatic
    March 15, 2011 / 2:22 am

Your article is perfectly what I’m looking for! I’ve long been searching the net for excellent bedroom decor ideas and can’t found the best that would suit me, and I’m just too glad I’ve finely found something beyond my taste!

9. March 18, 2011 / 1:37 am

The windows are really very beautiful! I hope I would also have a house in a beach where cold breeze set me to sleep in the evening. It’s been awhile since I was away from my family in St. Louis. And I hope one day I can bring them to a very relaxing beach resort, to catch up for the lost time.

10. December 22, 2011 / 2:59 am

It is not just the kitchen or the bathroom that requires an upgrade but the bedroom as well for we spend most of our time resting in it. The given ideas above are truly inspiring especially to those who are looking for creative ideas for their own living spaces.