On My Fashion List

It's still fairly warm here in Northern Cali, and I'm loving it! If the temps could stay in the mid to high 70's/80's all year long, I would be a very happy girl!

If you didn't know, the Nordstrom Half Yearly Women's sale is going on as we speak. Here are a few of my favorites at great prices!

Denim Jeans

Denim Jeans Rock n RevolutionRock & Republic 'Kasandra' BootCut Stretch Jeans (Tantrum)- Nordstrom

Lacoste V Neck Top Nordstrom
Lacoste Cable Knit Sweater (Coulis Pink)- Nordstrom

* I love this sweater. I have one in bright pink that I bought about four years ago, and still wear it religiously. I love wearing it with my turquoise necklace, skinny jeans, and frye boots. They have it in a multitude of colors…I might have to get another 🙂

Soca st. john pleated satin top concord color nordstromSoCa St. John Pleated Satin Top (Concord)- Nordstrom

Flounce TBD Multi Ruffle Tank Black NordstromFlounce TBD Multi Ruffle Tank (Black)- Nordstrom

Bagatelle Leather JacketBagatelle Scuba Lambskin Leather Jacket- Nordstrom

I love PeaCoats…and love that these have hoods!

Black peacoat

Black

Red peacoatKenneth Cole New York Hoodie Peacoat (Rose) – Nordstrom

M Missoni Mini Wave Stitch Dress NordstromM Missoni Mini Wave Stitch Dress- Nordstrom

Black Ella Moss One Shoulder  DressElla Moss 'Leighton' One Shoulder Dress – Nordstrom

1. November 4, 2009 / 1:22 pm

lots of looks! I LOVE lacoste. I just went to their shop last week and drooled over so many goodies. Cable knit does not sit well on me but I pictured your outfit and it sounded fab, might have to try it out now that I have my Fryes!

Hope you are doing well with Fred. I have a new member in my family too. His name is Newman. He made his debut on the blog yesterday!
    Un abrazo muy fuerte.
    L

2. November 4, 2009 / 2:05 pm

oh candace…you have to get that last dress. it’s little, black and classic. perfect LBD!

3. November 4, 2009 / 2:37 pm

I love this black Flounce TBD Multi Ruffle Tank and of course that black dress 🙂

4. November 4, 2009 / 3:06 pm

Did you see my “tweet” last night about good ole Fred? He had my Uggs, and Fryes. That boy!!!

I have yet to see Newman, congratulations!

5. November 4, 2009 / 3:08 pm

Thank you! I wish I could get the black one shoulder dress, unfortunately it’s sold out in my size 🙁

I just love these peacoats, especially the hoods. I’m not much for umbrella’s when it rains, so these would definitely serve their purpose!

6. November 4, 2009 / 6:24 pm

It is cold here!!!!
    I so miss the Nordstrom half yearly sale! my favorite time of year.

xx
    callie

ps that models legs are abnormally log in the first photo!! wish mine where that long:)

7. November 4, 2009 / 7:12 pm

Such a gorgeous list of lovely items! I really adore that Ella Moss ‘Leighton’ One Shoulder Dress and that gorgeous Kenneth Cole New York Hoodie Peacoat (rose)! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

8. Pink Heels
    November 4, 2009 / 2:11 pm

I L-O-V-E that black dress. OMG!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! Of course I don’t need yet another little black dress but this one is FABULOUS!!!

I also like that the peacoats have hoods. This is an important feature when you live in Antartica…or Michigan.

9. November 4, 2009 / 11:33 pm

Totally diggin’ those jeans and the cable knit sweater!

10. November 5, 2009 / 12:52 pm

Great peacoats, especially the burnt orange/red, so stylish for the CA winters. I think I might need it!