With the holidays fast approaching, many of us will be rushing to the salon to be primped and pampered for holiday parties and family get togethers. Anyone who has had a bad haircut (been there, done that, and it's still growing out) knows how important having a good hair day is on the mind, body and soul; but did you know that you too can look chic without having to spend $$$$ at the salon?
Philip Pelusi and his Tela team first created this gorgeous chic & sexy bun for over 30 models at the Kati Stern Venexiana show during Mercedes Benz Fall Fashion Week, and he's been kind enough to share how to achieve this great look with all of us.
Step by Step Directions on Achieving This Look-
1. Make a side part and take three inches of the hair closest to the front and pin to the side.
2. Take another three inches from the crown of the head, right behind the section of hair you just marked off and pin that to the side as well.
3. You should be left with two sections of hair on both sides of your head.
4. Take the hair from the right section, and twist hair into a low ponytail, you should go from your temple to the nape of your neck.
5. Take the hair from the left section, and do the same but make sure you keep hair on an angle.
You should be left with 2 “rolls” on each side of you head.
6. With the hair in the low ponytail, you should coil pieces together and allow them to fold into each other, just use pins to hold hair in place.
7. Take the top section from the crown of your head and twist that piece loosely like a rope and pin it to your head.