Ready FREDDY!

I'm happy to introduce you to the newest member of my family, Freddy boy! He's a little over 8 weeks, and weighs 13 pounds!!!

Weimaraner Puppy, Freddy, Candace Rose, Candieanderson.com

Meeting Freddy boy jr for the first time in Auburn, California (8 weeks old and 13 pounds)

Weimaraner Puppy Candace Rose

Sleeping on my arm on the way home

Weimaraner Puppy Candace Rose Pet
How can this be comfortable?

Weimaraner Puppy Pet Candace Rose Photography
HOME! If you only knew how many times we tried to wake him up, while he was in this position, but wouldn't budge…you wouldn't believe me!!!

Weimaraner Puppy Candace Rose Freddy

I'm not biased or anything, but my boy is so cute it's pitiful!!!

4036073133_aee3fca8e0Hands down, my favorite picture of him so far!!!

Become a Facebook  FAN of Candace Rose for special discounts and more!!!

I'm participating in It's a Beautiful Life over at The Inspired Room!

1. October 23, 2009 / 12:47 pm

he’s adorable! and fred is a perfect name 🙂

but wait, don’t you have another dog? how are they getting along?

2. October 23, 2009 / 1:44 pm

you are going to have so much fun and so are we! yes, how is my niece adjusting to the new guy in town?

3. October 23, 2009 / 1:51 pm

Thanks! He’s super cute, but a total brat!!! Lucy is adjusting…I think! She’s been jealous, but we’re giving her a lot of attention. He tries to bite her on the tail, and harass her…she’s usually okay about it, but every now and then she’ll let out a yelp. He tries to nurse her, which doesn’t make her very happy lol!

4. October 23, 2009 / 2:40 pm

That is hysterical, love the way he is sleeping in the basket!! My Weim does the same thing!!
    He is such a handsome boy!! too bad we can get sass and freddy to meet.
    xx
    callie

5. October 23, 2009 / 5:56 pm

Freddy is so sweet. So beautiful color he has.
    🙂

6. October 24, 2009 / 1:41 pm

OMG, what a precious fur baby! Look at those gorg baby blues.

7. October 24, 2009 / 1:52 pm

He’s so adorable! Just look at those paws! My favorite is the one of him sleeping in the laundry basket!

8. October 25, 2009 / 4:01 am

I adore this little one and i love his name, Freddy! He is just sooo adorable! Thanks for sharing with us this cutie! Hope you’re having a wonderful merry happy weekend and love to you!

9. Elizabeth
    October 25, 2009 / 8:15 am

Love the name and he just ADORABLE!!! I so want him and cuddle with him. My son would be over the moon if we got him a dog, but as for now we can’t. Enjoy your new member of the family.

10. October 26, 2009 / 4:59 am

Freddy is ADORABLE! He’s so cute and cuddly 🙂 You’ve probably been pretty busy with the newest addition to your family.

11. October 26, 2009 / 7:42 am

OMG Hermana! He’s sooooooooo cute!!! I wish I could have one 😉

Have a great, great week!

12. Meta
    October 27, 2009 / 2:36 am

He looks so sweet and those blue eyes are mesmerizing! Such a funny pic of him in the basket lol!

Meta xo

13. November 22, 2009 / 11:39 pm

Love those blue eyes !!!!