On My Fashion List

Everyone knows I love turquoise, I don't feel as though an outfit is complete unless I'm at least sporting my large vintage turquoise cuff. When shopping for turquoise, I am extremely picky, it has to be the right size, right color, and make a statement. With that being said, I must share the most amazing etsy shop, Society Hill Designs  as I am absolutely crazy about it! Here are a few of my favorites!

Also– if you're in the Northern VA/Washington DC area, you're in luck! Society Hill Designs (their co-op studio/gallery/shop) participates the first Friday (of every month) in a community wide event with featured artists! On Friday November 6th, owner/designer Christine will be the featured artist, and have her first Holiday trunk show!!! She will have tons of new work, and many unique one-of-a-kind pieces

For more information on the event and Society Hill Designs please check out

Society Hill Designs

(the event) Stifel and Capra-

Turquoise Designs Etsy Society Hill JewelryHeart of the Earth Turquoise Earrings- Society Hill Designs Etsy

Earrings Society Hill Designs EtsySunrise Turquoise Earrings- Society Hill Designs Etsy

Turquoise Earrings Society Hill DesignsCalder Series Turquoise Earrings No1 by Society Hill Designs Etsy

Turquoise Ring Society Hill Designs
Sacred Heart Double Turquoise Ring- Society Hill Designs Etsy

1. October 21, 2009 / 1:22 pm

hmmm…i don’t think i have enough turquoise in my life. you just inspired me to add more 🙂

thanks doll!

2. October 21, 2009 / 6:55 pm

What a great find! I’ve just recently gotten into turquoise, why I never realized the beauty of the gem before, who knows! Love what is offered in this etsy store!

3. October 21, 2009 / 9:07 pm

my fave is the second picture and the last. I have recently rediscovered turquoise, better late than never!

4. October 21, 2009 / 9:44 pm

WOW these are really gorgeous! You always always have such great pick and finds! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

5. Meta
    October 21, 2009 / 3:32 pm

Very nice designs! I can relate to her, being a metalsmith myself….love her unique style and quality handiwork 🙂 Any of her pieces would be beautiful to wear!

Meta

6. Elizabeth
    October 22, 2009 / 8:56 pm

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love turqoise to (wish I could spell it though)Come by my blog girly and leave a comment for a small giveaway Im doing. Hope all is well on your end! 🙂

7. October 25, 2009 / 9:07 pm

you know i love some genius turquoise! and they’re local! or…i’m now local?

whatever. thanks for the heads up…and your puppy is adorable. grae wants one of those guys so badly. they’re her colors. xoxo.