Australian Fashion Designer Rebecca Thompson

Australian Fashion Designer Rebecca Thompson

Australian designer, Rebecca Thompson decided eight years ago the timing was right to create her clothing and accessories line. Working fifteen years in the fashion industry (behind the scenes) gave her the knowledge and experience needed for success, and she hasn't looked back since. Already a household name in Australia, Thompson's line is carried in many high profile boutiques including Husk, Cactus Jam, Venus & Mars, Emporia and Sana to name a few.

Celebrities have also taken notice; International Actress Toni Collette has been known to don the line, and Rebecca's stellar clothing has being featured in the extremely popular Australian series Secret Life Of Us, and Rove Live.

Ford Model, Mariana Showcases Rebecca Thompson's Spring/Summer 2010 Line. Courtesy of Rose Showroom

SV525 - Bow Top - Australian Fashion Designer Rebecca Thompson

Rebecca Thompson Australian Fashion Designer, AC507 - Cotton Embroidered Kaftan Top

1. October 5, 2009 / 1:51 pm

ugh! those stacks of goodies on her wrists! that worn bag. love love love.

2. October 5, 2009 / 4:17 pm

love that belt bag and those bracelets. that colorful top in the last pic also to die for. BTW my Fryes are beautiful and comfy but my real test drive will be tommorow for my bday!

3. October 5, 2009 / 4:18 pm

oh yeah how is the cruiser aren’t you just loving these fall days. I got a bike in august and need to get back on it to enjoy the air!

4. October 5, 2009 / 4:35 pm

ohhh, very stylish. I’m digging the pink and blue top.

5. October 5, 2009 / 4:55 pm

So pretty! I love the kinda boho look she’s got going on. Why can’t I afford to wear only designer clothing?!!!

6. October 5, 2009 / 5:43 pm

The first and last ones…..*sigh*…..I’m in love!

7. October 5, 2009 / 6:17 pm

The attire of last image caught my attention. I love the color, the style, the combinations of accessories and even the sandals. I like the design. hope to have a pair of that.

-mikee-

8. October 5, 2009 / 7:08 pm

very bohemian chic…love the white top and those bracelets are adorable.

9. October 5, 2009 / 7:13 pm

Oh my these designs are so cute and pretty! I don’t think i can find this designer here. 🙁 Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

10. Lucy Swan
    January 6, 2010 / 5:52 pm

I know that you can buy Rebecca Thompson direct from her own online store The Parlour.She delivers around the world.i did.I have the antique sequin bolero jacket – its gorgeous.
    go to http://www.rebeccathompson.com.au/shop/