The Best Bedding On Earth- Lazybones Australia

When I decided to redecorate my bedroom over a year ago, I thought this would be a fun and easy little project. I never fathomed that it would take me this long to decide what colors I liked, what design fit me best, goodness when I first started I didn't even like antiques. Things have changed, my bedroom is an antique paradise, I finally have the purple bedroom I desired since early childhood (but subconsciously didn't know I wanted anymore) and little did I know by finding one piece of the puzzle, it would finally come together.

Everything changed when I opened the Anthropologie catalog, and found this gem!

Lazybones bedding Anthropologie

I love the regal plum color, and the Rosettes. I knew right then and there, that decorating around this gorgeous bedding was what I was going to do.

When I received my new bedding, I instantly fell in love. It's designed by Tracey Hocking of Lazybones which is located in Australia. Besides being the most gorgeous bedding I have ever laid eyes on, it's so comfortable it definitely makes you lazy. I contacted the company to let them know how much I love their product, and fell for everything else they create and carry. Stay tuned as Anthropologie will be getting a new color (in the Rosette bedding) in stores and online this coming December, just in time for the holidays!

Though the Rosette bedding is their only bedding carried in the United States and solely by Anthro, Lazybones carries many different designs in Australia. Hopefully they'll one day be available here!

I thought I'd share a few of my favorites, please chime in, and let me know which ones you like!

Cornflower lazybones bedding australia quilt detail

Cornflower smocked quilt lazybones bedding
Cornflower Smocked Quilt

Dove quilt 2 lazybones bedding anthropologie

Dove smocked quilt lazybones bedding anthropologie

Dove Smocked Quilt

Rosette lilac rose 2 lazybones bedding

Rosette lilac rose 1 lazybones bedding
Rosette Lilac Rose

Rosette organic lazybones bedding
Rosette Organic

Travels quilt lazybones bedding

Travels quilt detail lazybones bedding
Travels Quilt

Spearmint smocked quilt lazybones bedding

lazybones bedding Spearmint smocked quilt detail
Spearmint Smocked Quilt

Photos courtesy of Stephen Hocking

1. September 14, 2009 / 2:16 pm

Looks sooooooo comfy!

2. September 14, 2009 / 2:17 pm

The texture is DIVINE!!!! You’re so lucky to have the Rosette Bedding! The color is perfect….and I feel totally lazy just looking at it!

3. September 14, 2009 / 3:23 pm

Love your new bedding! Can’t wait to see pics of your antique paradise!!

4. September 14, 2009 / 4:22 pm

beautiful and it looks so rich and decadent

5. September 14, 2009 / 4:27 pm

I want all of those quilts! lol

Thanks for commenting on my necklace! Good Luck in the giveaway!

6. September 14, 2009 / 7:34 pm

These are indeed the best bedding ever! They look so comfy and gorgeous!! I want a set too! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

7. September 15, 2009 / 12:42 pm

GORGEOUS!!! makes me want to jump right on those beds and sleep for days.

8. Keri Rutkowski
    November 17, 2009 / 1:11 pm

Do you happen to know what colors are new for Rosette bedding? I took a picture of a light turquoise one that I saw in a mag, I can’t believe I actually found the source! I’m hoping to find something like this in a slate gray…

I’ve been searching for a bedspread for 2 years, I feel very close…

9. Ali
    May 23, 2010 / 6:15 pm

I found this bedding and FELL IN LOVE with it. I want to buy it because nothing compares. The only problem is the fact that it is dry clean only …

10. Jeanie
    August 2, 2010 / 12:55 pm

I have this bedding and I love it!! However, I’m having trouble matching accent pillows. Do you have any pictures of your room? Thanks!

11. toomuchstuff
    December 18, 2010 / 8:57 pm

I want to know how your bedding is holding up. I bought 3 of these quilts and shams to go with them, but I’ve heard that the quality isn’t great. Just wondering if you’ve had good luck with yours.

12. December 19, 2010 / 4:53 pm

Hi, Congrats on your purchase! What colors did you buy? A year later and I still love my bedding! 🙂

13. February 14, 2011 / 10:49 pm

I can’t utter the exact word to describe how beautiful such beds are. They are all in great sooth of colors and designs. And I just have to agree with them that they eventually look comfy that would make anyone wanna jump on!