Recession Denim

If you're anything like me, you LOVE your denim, and you've spent far too much on this addiction. Am I right? With the economy as tough as it's been as of late, many of us have had to adjust the ways we used to spend on our fashion excursions.

After seeing her friends sacrificing style for denim, designer Daniela Siri formed Recession Denim; with the mission to "provide high quality and stylish denim at a price that suits our times." The collection premiered in April of 2009, and is now carried in many high profile boutiques. Recession Denim is also making its debut at Bloomingdale stores this week. The entire line ranges in price from $85- 120, much less than the nationwide average for high quality denim. Head on over to Couture Moda or eModa today to see the wide range of denim products Recession Denim features!

Tuxedo Pants Recession Denim

MOTO Black Recession Denim PantsRecession Denim

1. September 29, 2009 / 12:08 pm

Those are awesome but still out of my range! 🙁 What I have done is had my old jeans tailored to and also had some baggy ones taken in to make them into new boyfriends jeans a la J.CREW. a little ghettofabulous over here in the sealaura offices! LOL

2. September 29, 2009 / 2:00 pm

I never pay that much for jeans. I get jeans for anywhere from $8 to $29. 99 or so and have stacks and stacks of them. When I don’t want them anymore I give them away and get some more. I am not into big brand names or anything though, so I am not very picky.

PussDaddy

3. September 29, 2009 / 3:24 pm

yeah, in my situation the Lee’s at K-Mart for $30 are a-okay with me.

cute though – glad they’re proving chic and expensive are not necessarily the same.

4. September 29, 2009 / 6:21 pm

Wow this jeans is really sexy. 🙂 Love the cutting. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

5. September 29, 2009 / 10:35 pm

Definitely worth checking out. Thanks!

6. October 1, 2009 / 2:17 pm

Nice, I’ll check it out!

7. October 3, 2009 / 3:33 am

Super cute! Great price too. If we weren’t making our own denim now I would definitely buy a pair!