On My Fashion List

Prior to last night, I had never heard of Sacred Accessories, and now I can’t stop surfing their site. Talk about gorgeous! I can’t get over the mix of stunning earrings at affordable prices, the fab jewelry organizers that can be hung on your wall, stockings/tights for fall, cover ups for the end of summer, bags/totes, scarves/wraps….oh the list is endless!

DS109-2

Gold Plated Hammered Disc Earrings by Danielle Stevens Jewelry- Sacred Accessories

I am a firm believer that EVERY Girl needs a gorgeous pair of gold hoops to withstand the test of time!

IJA104-2

Gold Swivel Hoop Earrings- by Ija Designs- Sacred Accessories

I should mention these are 100% GREEN! They’re made out of recycled metals!

DH111-2

Teardrop Hoop Earrings With Lapis by Double Happiness- Sacred Accessories

AA101-2

Large Webbed Gold Teardrop Earrings by Alex and Ani- Sacred Accessories

EG111-2

Teri Cotton Scarf by Elizabeth Gillett- Sacred Accessories

AZ103-2

22K Gold Dipped Labradorite Snake Ring by Azaara- Sacred Accessories

AZ102-2

22K Gold Dipped Labradorite Snake Ring by Azaara- Sacred Accessories

Now onto the Jewelry Organizers! They’re perfect and attach to your wall. Doesn’t get much better for Clutter-Phobe people like me!

IJB105-2

Large Jewelry & Accessory Organizer- by Izzy Jewel Box- Sacred Accessories (there are a few more organizer sizes on their website)

There is much, much more to see on their website! As you can tell, I’m crazy about everything I’ve featured, and I could go on and on! Head on over, I’m sure you’ll spend your entire day there, just as I have! =)

1. September 2, 2009 / 12:07 pm

Umm… Wow! I hiad never heard of them either. Thanks for posting!

2. September 2, 2009 / 1:17 pm

k i just had a jewelry-gasm! i kept saying OH! OOH! AHH!! LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE IT! haha.

3. September 2, 2009 / 4:05 pm

I know! hahaha I usually only post three things in my Wednesday posts, but I seriously can’t get enough of!

4. September 2, 2009 / 8:18 pm

never heard of this eek! more shopping temptations!!!

5. September 2, 2009 / 10:39 pm

These are gorgeou items and i espcially love the Large Jewelry & Accessory Organizer! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

6. September 3, 2009 / 4:46 am

Beautiful pieces! Just the other night, I was thinking how I wanted a pair of gold organically-shaped earrings. Love the timing!

7. September 3, 2009 / 10:47 am

love this selection !!!! ksss.

8. September 3, 2009 / 4:38 pm

thanks for posting this! I’ve been looking for a jewelry holder that hangs on the wall. I just put my order in and can’t wait to get it!

9. November 7, 2009 / 11:41 pm

Candi,

Love your blog. I found it when I was searching for Danielle Stevens jewelry. They are selling it on hautelook.com right now for about 50% off!

Also, who designed your blog? I love the look and would love to find someone to help me design my current blog.

Blessings,
    Leslie

10. July 27, 2010 / 3:08 am

Everything is looking fabulous in this blog.I have some multicolored hooped earrings but the Gold Swivel Hoop earrings are just outstanding.Also the snake ring is awesome.Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.