Surf Benefit

When one of my favorite bloggers, Jamie of the surf/beach related blog, Pineapple Luv (definite must see and read) mentioned she was curating a benefit in June for The Mattson's in San Diego, California, I knew I had to help. While I don't know them personally, my motto in life as well as in business is to always help anyone I can in need. It's how I was raised, and how I function to this day.

The benefit was held at SurfIndian a surf related art gallery in Pacific Beach, California. Though none of my photos are beach or surf related (not yet!) she was kind enough to accept my donation of "Turquoise Sunflower". As much as I wish I could have attended, I'm glad at least "a part" of me was there for such a wonderful cause.

Mattson Family Art Benefit San Diego

Jamie Watson Mattson Art Benefit
 Watson_090626_8939_w Thank you to Ms. Jamie who provided me with these photos! For more shots from the event, head on over to Pineapple Luv!

1. August 25, 2009 / 9:56 am

That’s so awesome Candi!!! Your print was a great addition to the mix!

I really like the poster for the benefit..so colorful and fun!

2. August 25, 2009 / 1:16 pm

that’s super cool!
    looks like a great cause with some beautiful art! 🙂

3. August 25, 2009 / 2:22 pm

the event looks great and so does your print!

4. August 25, 2009 / 2:39 pm

You’re rad! (-: The Mattson twins themselves helped us hang the show and kept saying that they loved your print. Not sure if I told you that or not…xo

5. August 25, 2009 / 8:43 pm

That is awesome and your print looks so perfect with the rest of the art! Have a lovely merry happy day adn love to you!

6. August 25, 2009 / 9:10 pm

you are too cool for school lady. that is so awesome! hope the event was a success.

7. August 26, 2009 / 12:17 am

Thank you all so much! I’ve heard it was a great success, and the Mattson’s along with Jamie have all been very gracious. I’m very happy I participated and if the wonderful Jamie ever needs my help again, I would be more than happy to do so 🙂