- Published: 5 years ago on August 10, 2009
- By: Candace Rose
- Last Modified: August 10, 2009 @ 10:54 am
- Filed Under: Life
- Tagged With: Beach, blog, bouquet, candace rose, candacerose, candi, dolce chic, dolcechic, etsy, flower, flowers, Garden, giveaway, orange, photograph, photography, print, sea, sealaura, spring, turquoise, vase
Candace Rose Anderson
Candace Rose Anderson interviews celebrities and experts featuring the latest trends in health, fashion, sports, tech, decor and more!
For more information or to book an interview or satellite media tour, please email Candace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Candace Rose Newsletter
- Fashion: Mid-October J.Crew New Arrival Clothing and Accessory Must Haves for Women
- Travis Freeman and Dylan Baker Talk “23 Blast”, Football and Corbin, Kentucky – Interview
- Style: Oscar de la Renta, Fashion Designer and Gardener Extraordinaire
- Technology Expert Mario Armstrong’s Top 7 Tech Gadgets and Apps Just in Time For Halloween and the Holiday Season!
- Fashion: San Francisco Giants 2014 World Series Clothing for Women!
- Fashion: 17 Chic Trendy Wrap Coats for Women This Fall
- Halloween Party DIY Decorations with Designer and TV Personality Jennifer Farrell of Jennifer Farrell Designs – Interview
- Fashion: Last Minute Weekend Sales, Coupon Codes and More From J.Crew, Kate Spade New York and Many Other Retailers!
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Pen Thank You Notes to Apple Picking, The Pentagon, Florida Governor Rick Scott; Guests Bradley Cooper, Neil Diamond Sings Cracklin’ Rosie on “The Tonight Show”!
- Fashion: Help Fight Breast Cancer with Lilly Pulitzer Pink With Purpose on October 18th
Candace Rose Anderson is not responsible in any way for the views, opinions and statements made by those interviewed and/or featured on Candace Rose Anderson.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Affiliate links are featured on occasional posts on the blog, and I will make a small commission when a link is clicked and an item is purchased. As always I will never feature a product I don't believe in.