On My Fashion List

I am such a flip flop sandal kind of girl. I love that they look great with everything from jeans and a tank, to a cute summery dress. I adore Mystique's sandals, they're absolutely gorgeous and come in many different styles, from dressy to very dressy! I guess waiting for them to go on sale (all summer) is not going to happen. I might just have to settle down and buy a pair. Here are a few in one of my favorite colors…TURQUOISE!

Mystique SandalsMystique Brown Turquoise Sandals- Sandal World

Mystique Gold Turquoise Flip Flop SandalsMystique Cabochons Gold Turquoise- Sandal World

Mystique Gold Turquoise Sandals Mystique Jeweled Sandals Turquoise- Sandal World

I just love either one paired with this cute black dress!

Black Tank Dress Stem Twist Strap Dress- Nordstrom

1. August 5, 2009 / 3:41 pm

that dress and those shoes has summer written all over it! i say get ’em before the summer ends.

2. August 5, 2009 / 5:25 pm

Ahh, so cute! I love all the detail the sandals. Definitely perfect for a simple black dress.

3. August 5, 2009 / 6:49 pm

gorgeous!!! I want them too

4. August 5, 2009 / 8:18 pm

I am also a flip flop girl! These sandles are gorgeous and oh boy i love that cute little black dress…perfect for summer! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

5. August 6, 2009 / 8:26 am

Oooh, those turquoise sandals are divine! I love the look of pairing them with a cute black dress too, and maybe a necklace with a big turquoise stone!

6. August 6, 2009 / 9:59 am

love those turquoise sandals. I am starting to stalk my fall shoes. I want some boots and gotta save up for those puppies. So jealous of your fryes what style do u have?

7. August 6, 2009 / 6:19 pm

I love each of those sandals, can’t decide which would be my favorite. The turquoise is fantastic, what fun!

8. August 6, 2009 / 7:00 pm

oh so cute. I just can’t wear flip flop style sandals. (i am such a clutz!!! i trip all the time in them)
    *sigh* wo is me!!
    but they would look really cute on you!

9. August 6, 2009 / 7:03 pm

so strange, I can’t comment on your photo of the puppies!!! the whole bottom portion of that post is just not there!!!

so I will comment here.

That is a fabulous photo!!! the texture the colour the subject JUST perfect!