Erin’s House Of Turquoise

Erin of the gorgeous Turquoise themed blog “House Of Turquoise” purchased my Turquoise Sunflower print a few months ago for her new home. I’m always honored when someone buys one of my photos, especially someone I admire! She was kind enough to send me a few photos of my print framed and centered on her pretty wall. Thank you Erin! = )

House of Turquoise Candace Rose Turquise Sunflower Photography Print

House of Turquoise Candace Rose Photography Turquoise Sunflower

House of Turquoise Candace Rose Turquoise Sunflowers
How cute is her Siamese cat!!!

*For those of you who’ve purchased any of my prints, please let me know, I’ll feature the photos on my blog, along with a link to your blog/website! XOXO

1. August 3, 2009 / 10:10 am

All my pleasure, Candi! I LOVE your print and get so many compliments on it. The colors are just so perfect in it. Thank you so much! 🙂

2. August 3, 2009 / 12:00 pm

it looks fabulous in her home! that has to be my favorite print of yours. when i finally get to making my art wall, i will for sure have to display some of your work.

3. August 3, 2009 / 12:04 pm

Beautiful! And ps…I’m getting ready to move in another month or so & can’t wait to pick out a print of yours for my office! I’ve never had more than one bedroom, so this is quite exciting!

4. August 3, 2009 / 12:38 pm

that is so funny. When I saw that I immediately thought of Erin! So glad she has it and what a beautiful wall. She is one of my favorite places to go for inspiration.

5. August 3, 2009 / 3:08 pm

Love her artwall! perfect office space all organized, inspiration to organize my office!! and to be pretty, like hers.

6. August 3, 2009 / 3:16 pm

your print looks wonderful and has been given a place of honor in the center. i love the frame, too.

7. August 4, 2009 / 12:53 am

Thank you all for your sweet comments. I love Erin’s home, and it’s such an honor in itself to have my print included on her fabulous wall of framed art! This photo was taken with my old canon digital camera…nothing high tech at all, it’s surprising to think it could have produced this print which has become my staple! Your kindness means so much to me, it’s always a great feeling when someone enjoys your work!

As for Mayra and Piper….when the time comes and if you so happen to decide to utilize my work on your wall (I’m incredibly humbled) please let me know your color scheme, and what type of motif you’re going with. I have many photos in different colors which I have not posted on etsy as of yet.

Thanks again everyone, you truly made my day! xoxox Candi

8. August 4, 2009 / 10:22 am

That’s a lovely photo and orange and turquoise is definitely a great combination.