On My Fashion List

Here are a few items I am currently lusting over. I'm being a good girl, the credit card is safely put away, but this recovering shopaholic is getting more upset with herself by the minute.

lamb heelsL.A.M.B. Rhett High Heel Sandals~ Shopbop

dress Madison Marcus Elusive Dress ~ Shopbop

And this, this gorgeous leather Chloe handbag is going directly on my inspiration board. I have to figure out how to somehow will it to myself.

chloe bagChloe Heloise leather hobo Bag ~ Net-A-Porter

1. July 8, 2009 / 1:08 pm

1. I’m sure I would look pregnant in that dress!
    2. The price of the bag almost made me faint. I’m currently carrying a $20 Nine West purse from Marshalls! Ha.

2. July 8, 2009 / 2:12 pm

you always have such great picks! i love the shoes and the dress. and you can never go wrong with a Chloe.

3. July 8, 2009 / 2:30 pm

um hi. want those LAMB shoes like now! they’re HOTT with 2 T’s! lol. and chloe is so unattainable for me right now but definitely lustworthy.

4. July 8, 2009 / 5:52 pm

you are so good! that bag is to die for! I am looking for a good quality bag that will last me for years, but that means paying big bucks…. i should just break down and buy one.
    it is a waste to buy the cheap ones, they don’t last and if they are not real leather they crack in the cold weather here in chicago.

I am so loving that bag!!!

5. July 8, 2009 / 5:55 pm

Thanks Tiffany and Callie for the compliment. There are so many things I am currently loving, I’m thinking of making “On my list” a new feature.

6. July 8, 2009 / 5:56 pm

PS Callie, get the bag, in fact….get two. One for you, and one for me! =)

7. July 8, 2009 / 11:47 pm

What? Get that credit card back out, you need all three items now. So pretty, and so you! I love the shoes in particular. Wow, gorgeous!

8. July 9, 2009 / 3:07 pm

ooooh! I want a luscious gorgeouse brown bag too, but I have not found THE ONE. This one is pretty. I love those shoes too! I wish I had more parties to go to so I could sport them! 🙂

9. July 10, 2009 / 8:04 am

Those shoes are amazing!

10. July 12, 2009 / 8:28 pm

those are some great choices…that bag is amazing!