No Feathers Please!

While I see and hear feathered headbands are all the rage as of late, I for one am not following. No offense to those of you who are into this trend, I'm terribly afraid of birds, and to make matters worse I am typing this before bed. Holy nightmares.

Anyhow, I have been searching or googling for that matter "black headbands", "fancy headbands" and anything else I can think of in order to find one like this with NO LUCK.

Victoria Beckham Short Hair Headband Photobucket

Has anyone seen a black headband that resembles this one that the uber stylish Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham is sporting? Loves it!

1. July 2, 2009 / 4:40 am

oh that would be easy to make! to sparkle pins, black ribbon ironed in a flat bow and buy a goodie wide soft tip head band and then them them all together. voila, spicey headband!!
    xx
    callie

2. July 2, 2009 / 7:02 am

so cute and as callie said above you could probably make it!

3. July 2, 2009 / 7:06 am

oh man my comment has already been said…make it! it looks super easy to do and you’re uber creative. i know you can do it 🙂

4. July 2, 2009 / 10:08 am

it is a cute headband there but what is up with her rooster comb she has going?

5. July 2, 2009 / 11:23 am

Too funny! I am terrified of birds as well, and swear the ones in Nebraska know this and hunt me down whenever I’m outside. Scary! I hope you find your headband!

6. July 2, 2009 / 12:07 pm

Oh my gosh, I HATE birds too! They are creepy and annoying. They could randomly peck you or run into your car or window… or they couple poop on your head. How could anyone like an animal that could poop on your head without any warning?! Gross.

7. July 2, 2009 / 12:19 pm

While I am totally honored that you all would think I could make this, you’re talking about a person who takes pictures because she can’t cut in a straight line! lol

Charlane, you’re cracking me up. Have I mentioned why I am not allowing anyone to photograph me at the moment???? Because I have a rooster comb going too. When my hair was long it wouldn’t stop growing…but now that it’s short and I need it to grow it’s taking a-not-so well deserved break! 😉

8. July 2, 2009 / 12:20 pm

ahhaha my thoughts exactly! I must admit, I did sleep with the window open for the first time I think ever…and I heard a rooster crowing at 5 this morning. It was relaxing. But don’t bring one near me, I’ll run the other direction!!!

9. July 2, 2009 / 2:35 pm

i love headbands and i am not sure about the feather thing. I also am not sure about the flower ones. I gravitate towards them but then I feel like Blossom from the 90s. I will keep my eye out.

10. sleepymoondesign.blogspot.com
    July 9, 2009 / 7:54 pm

The feather head bands look terrible on me!