Grape Time!

I'm very fortunate to live where I live, as there's beauty all around me. Last night I took a walk to the vineyards, lugging my baby aka my camera along for the ride. I feel as though I took a million shots, but have only had the chance to edit a few. In a little over a month grape trucks will be hauling them to wineries at all hours of the night. Until then, I will enjoy my peaceful slumber 🙂

grape vineyards

Vineyard grapes

Today I am participating in Hooked on Houses, Hooked on challenge. Be sure to check it out and see what everyone is hooked on this Friday! 🙂 Also Melissa, of The Inspired Room has inspired us to share beautiful moments from our "Beautiful Life". Have you been good to yourself this week? XOXO

Images copyrighted Candace Rose. © All Rights Reserved.

1. July 24, 2009 / 4:13 am

wow, the color and light in the first photo are wonderful. lucky you and us, now! have a nice weekend.

2. July 24, 2009 / 5:08 am

Wow! You really made those grapes look wonderful!

3. July 24, 2009 / 7:23 am

those are some gorgeous shots of lovely uvas! I live right next door to orange groves and to tell you the truth they kinda creep me out. I am afraid to run into a coyote or 2 and have them eat Norm for a snack. I must admit, a few weeks ago I saw a mom with her pups and they were so cute. Hope you have a great and not too hot weekend.

4. July 24, 2009 / 9:59 am

to answer your question…yes ma’am i have! i’ve bought some good stuff the past couple days and i’m stoked. i will be up in your hood on saturday, getting my hair done and visiting my friend holly. i love sac and i love grapes that lead to wine! 🙂

5. Pink Heels
    July 24, 2009 / 11:18 am

Are these concord grapes?

There is this random cafe in the middle of D.C. that, if you wind through the cafe and the storage room and out the back door, has a small enclosed patio covered in concord grape vines. It is magical to be enclosed by all of the grapes while hearing sirens and cars in the background. It is intended for employees but I sneak back there.

6. July 25, 2009 / 10:45 am

Sorry, I’m not sure what kind of grapes they are.

7. November 29, 2009 / 10:48 pm

WOW…..What a great shot!!!!Lovely …Bang!Bang!!!