Chic San Francisco Flat

While browsing Elle Decor for a little design inspiration, I immediately fell in love with the first image I saw. The magazine is showcasing “the flat of Williams-Sonoma Home designer Monelle Totah” in nearby San Francisco, California. Totah travels the world for the widely known home decor store, her apartment showcasing her exquisite taste, with international flair.

Black White Decor Elle Decor Home Elle Decor

Since I love this space so much, I’ve decided to add it to Alek’s- From The Right Bank– design challenge. I was supposed to only post one photo, but since I’d already completed this post, and I just love them all so much (sorry Alek) I wasn’t able to.

1. July 9, 2009 / 7:24 am

oh my gosh! i love it all…the stripes, the fireplace, the chandeliers, the zebra rug, the mirrored furniture, etc. etc.!!!

2. July 9, 2009 / 7:50 am

I love it all except the rugs (stripes make me crazy) – especially like the desk & chair!

3. July 9, 2009 / 9:01 am

I love it! So chic & simple at the same time. I love mirrored furniture & am a total sucker for it, ahh!

4. July 9, 2009 / 1:34 pm

I liked this whole apartment too – she has so many of my favorite things in her place. I think the bedroom may be my favorite but I agree, it’s hard to choose! Thanks for playing along!

5. July 9, 2009 / 3:08 pm

i love all the white. I used to think I could never live with white decor because I was too much of a mess cat. I have to say it has helped me stay tidier and more organized. I love how soothing and modern it looks, all at once.

6. July 9, 2009 / 3:36 pm

it is very cool, i like the bedroom best because it has a pop of color.

7. July 10, 2009 / 5:45 am

What a lovely place!! I love all the little details everywhere!!!

Elle decor is such a great inspiration!!

A big hug sis!

8. July 10, 2009 / 12:05 pm

Wow, these white interiors are so pretty. I love that first room best. And that rug on the second one is fierce!

9. December 1, 2009 / 7:29 pm

saw this in elle decor and loved it! i wanted to dive right in.