Birthday Dress

Call me crazy, I insist on having a new dress on my birthday, but don't wear it the rest of the year. This b-day I'm not investing…I still have last years dress, but it's still fun to look. Did that just really come out of my mouth? That my friends is what you call willpower, coming from a recovering shopaholic.

Summer DressBellatrix Floral Print Strapless Chiffon Dress- Nordstrom

Summer Dress NordstromEighty Six Faux Two Piece Dress- Nordstrom

Yellow White Summer Dress NordstromHaven Azalea Printed Voile Strapless Dress- Nordstrom

Tie Dye Dress Maxi ShopBopDaughters of the Revolution Mermaid Dress- Shopbop

1. June 9, 2009 / 6:48 pm

love the strapless chiffon! and yes good willpower. i need that. i only wear my dresses once too! i buy one for every event i have.

2. June 10, 2009 / 9:36 am

A birthday dress – great idea!

There’s an award for you on my blog today. 🙂 xoxo, ALEK

3. June 10, 2009 / 12:42 pm

lovee all the dresses, but my favorite is the last one, the maxi dress, it is so lovely and sexy 🙂

it is the first time im visiting your blog 🙂 i will go and see more posts 🙂

4. June 10, 2009 / 1:25 pm

I love the white and yellow!

5. June 10, 2009 / 2:37 pm

i absolutely adore the first and the third!

we were on the same wavelength today. i posted about five lovely dresses {all of which i want} too!

happy birthday. when is it exactly??

6. June 10, 2009 / 2:56 pm

Thanks everyone!

Lisa & Alfie– Birthday girl got a bad haircut, and isn’t posing until it grows out! 🙂

Georgia, My birthday is Friday the 12th. Thank you!

Alek, Thank you so much for the award. I’m going to ponder who to pass it onto 🙂

Tarde– Thanks for visiting my blog!

7. June 10, 2009 / 3:14 pm

I love that tye dye dress. Dresses are my fave thing to wear, b/c you do;t have to fuss about piecing together a fab look.

8. June 10, 2009 / 6:07 pm

oooo love that mermaid dress!
    happy birthday girlie!!! please celebrate all month long:)

9. June 10, 2009 / 8:02 pm

I laughed reading this because I do the same thing and simply “need” a new dress for my birthday. I wear dresses almost every day to work, but let’s face it, I don’t need another one in my closet! But that first one is amazing – and a nice price point!

I also *finally* responded to your comment on my blog. Here it is so it’s easier for you: I did read Cathie Black’s book. My mom sent it to me out of the blue last year and it’s what made me admire her so much. I’m in publishing and I kept thinking that she would understand exactly what my job challenges are! It’s funny that you like the Packers – I’m from Wisconsin!

10. June 11, 2009 / 2:37 am

ha! i do the same thing and you know what…you deserve something new on your birthday every year so i say do it!

11. August 9, 2009 / 3:11 am

Those dress looks very beautiful.. but only one caught my attention, the first dress wil just work fine for me. hope to wear that dress. keep posting!

-sidney-

12. October 11, 2010 / 10:04 pm

I like the first one, it is very trendy nowadays. looks fresh and sexy!

-mikee