Beach Cruiser ‘Sessed

Lisa Kudrow Phoebe Buffay Friends Bicycle, Bike Rider, Beach CruiserPhoebe Buffay – Season 7 Episode 9 "The One With All The Candy" <—I'm in the episode? 😉

1. June 25, 2009 / 4:51 pm

The second one, pink bike, looks just like mine! I love it and miss riding it (can’t while pregnant, boo). I got mine on Craigslist, brand new bike that someone didn’t want for super cheap, you should check that route out, you never know what you’ll find.

Don’t let anyone talk you out of it, it’s so much fun to have!

2. June 25, 2009 / 5:41 pm

oh those beach cruisers are so cute!!! I love the first one!

3. June 25, 2009 / 5:57 pm

the first one!!! i just may get one for myself:)
    xx
    callie
    ps i am saddened that farrah fawcett passed away:( very sad day

4. June 25, 2009 / 7:29 pm

Never even heard of one ’til you mentioned it. They are all so cute? Can you ride it in a field if you are not on a beach?

5. June 25, 2009 / 8:17 pm

omg i just love Phoebe!!! i watch and watch again and again Friends because of her, she is hilarious!!!

🙂

6. SassyGirl
    June 25, 2009 / 4:10 pm

I’ve rented those before, they’re pretty comfy to sit on!
    The pink one is so cute 😉

7. June 26, 2009 / 6:49 am

Cute beach curisers…I kind of like the first one 🙂 fun colors!

8. June 26, 2009 / 1:57 pm

I know what you mean about the beach cruiser. I have wanted one since I can remember. My dream one is the towney, it is amazing! My vote is for the first one up above.

9. cece
    June 26, 2009 / 9:19 am

love the Urban Lady! Happy belated birthday. Mine was actually the 11th! So close to each other. Yay!
    : )

10. imitsky
    June 30, 2009 / 10:15 am

Hey! thanks for the comment. Ha, I think girls with beach cruisers/vintage bikes look amazing. I’ve been seeing them everywhere in Chicago.

11. February 2, 2012 / 10:22 pm

The in the Barrel3-speed geatures a simple-minded color scheme with a complex geometric frame design to form the utopia of cruisers Comfort Bikes.

12. Morgan
    December 6, 2012 / 6:58 pm

I have the first one! I love it! I spent this summer in Siesta Key, FL and it was my mode of transportation every day 🙂