California Sun

The sun is shining, and I am getting spring fever! I am thinking about the tan I wish I had, and that the sun wasn't so deceiving, it's still a bit chilly.

I'm lusting over………

I'm an oversized sunglasses kind of girl. Just bought them Nordstrom 🙂

Sam Edelman Ginger Flat Gladiator Sandals Fleet FeetSam Edelman-Ginger @ Feet First Stores

Burning Torch Tank Top Ron Herman FashionThis super cute Burning Torch top from Ron Herman to go with my favorite:

True Religion Joey Flared Jeans Saks.comTrue Religion Joey Flared Jeans Courtesy of Saks

Beachbikes.net Sixthreezero Classic Edition 3 Sixthreezero Classic Edition 3 Speed courtesy of Beachbikes

Southern California Copeland89 Print EtsyThis photo by my friend Nicole of Etsy shop: Copeland89

Share:

1. March 24, 2009 / 2:42 pm

gorgeous finds….I don’t know why – I still dig the regular sunglasses.

2. nicole
    March 24, 2009 / 2:45 pm

thank you my friend for putting my pic in your blog it means a lot 🙂 and all those things look amazing rockin the TR”S hahah 🙂 love em

3. March 24, 2009 / 4:07 pm

Charlane- I don’t know why, but ever since I was a little girl….I have always liked Oversized sunglasses. I am so with you on buckle toed sandals. I HATE them!!!!

Nicole- You’re welcome! You’re always putting me in treasuries, so I thought this was the least I could do. Let me know when you want to move to the country, so I can move to the beach 🙂

Ann Marie- I want a beach cruiser so bad. I think I’ll get one, once I figure out where I’d ride it! lol

4. March 24, 2009 / 5:40 pm

oh, i need that bike! i want that bike, i must have that bike! and the sandals too:)

i am having spring fever myself. I bought a pretty hyacinth and it smells so lovely when i come home from work.

5. March 24, 2009 / 9:18 pm

Lovely sandals 🙂

Please send me your image by email. Do you want it banner size or smaller?

Xoxo,

Dana.

6. March 24, 2009 / 10:36 pm

Ohh, don’t you just love the clothes you can wear in the warm weather? I can’t wait for winter to leave completely!

7. March 25, 2009 / 4:52 am

everything looks great! i’ll take california, too!

8. March 25, 2009 / 8:51 am

What a great post! I love the bike you picked 🙂 I love your new blog, sweetie, it’s beautiful and clean and bright!

9. March 25, 2009 / 11:54 am

That Ron Herman top is so pretty and I like your new bog name 🙂

Kylie

10. March 25, 2009 / 4:29 pm

Your new blog is BEAUTIFUL! I added it to my RSS feeder right away. (-: Congrats, Candi.